Frequently Asked Questions | Andrea Elizabeth Photography FAQs
Hello future brides! Here you will find the answers to some of my Frequently Asked Questions! I hope this helps as you explore the site and learn a little more about AEP :)
“Can I customize my wedding day photography package?”
- Absolutely! A lot of brides take advantage of our a la carte options and add hours and/or sessions onto packages.
“Can I book you even if our wedding is not in the DFW?”
- YES, we love to travel! Our travel fees vary depending on where your wedding will take place, but we offer custom pricing for destination wedding that is surprisingly affordable.
“What is the most common amount of hours brides book you for?”
- 8 hours is by far the most popular package that we get booked for. With 8 hours, we are able to cover the getting ready, ceremony, portraits, and reception.
- The 1o hour package is used in situations where couples have an extra large wedding party, want extra time for portraits, or we are going to multiple venues/hotel stops throughout the day and need to account for travel/drive time!
- 6 hour packages usually have us leaving during the reception dancing, and the only thing not captured is the last couple hours of dancing and your formal exit.
“Do you have an ‘ideal client’ or type of couple that you like working with the best?”
- Great question! I love couples in love. I hope you view your wedding day as a wonderful celebration of your love in front of family and friends. You realize that the big picture is that at the end of the day, you two are married and that you had FUN! That being said, you spent months and months of planning, and you want your big day documented well! My brides appreciate photography and the importance of having natural light to work with. I’m obsessed with outdoor venues, but even with indoor venues, my brides like to have their portraits taken outside! They have taken time and attention to the details of their day. From the florals, to the place settings, they want their day to exude their own unique style and personality. And they want their photos to be a work of art, showing off every little detail, and to for everything to tell the story of their wedding day. My brides trust me and my ability to do my job well! They see the images on my website and feel like it fits their own style as well!
“What are your favorite kinds of venues to shoot at/in?”
- Well as you know, my speciality is natural light! So outdoor ceremonies and receptions are an all-time favorite. I also love venues that have white/light colored walls and ceilings because they reflect light so well. Indoor venues with a lot of windows is another favorite feature for sure!
“Can you help me plan out the timeline of the wedding day?”
- Of course! When it comes to wedding photography, it’s very important that we have a cohesive timeline to ensure we get you the best possible images! Refer to our “Welcome packet” during our first meeting for tips. I like to be as hands-on as I can be with your timeline. It ensures that you get the most out of your wedding photos as well. Approximately 2-3 months before the wedding date, I will send you a wedding questionnaire to gill out. Using your answers, I build your custom photography timeline for reveiw!
“After the wedding, how long will it take to get the images back?”
- We give an estimation of 6-8 weeks after your wedding date for your final wedding gallery to be complete! We also send a “Sneak Peek” within the first week after the wedding.
“How many photographers are included in the package price?”
- All of my weddings include myself, and a second photographer. I feel it gives an extra dimension to your wedding day giving you many different images and opportunity to cover all angles of the guests and events of your day.
“How do I secure you as our wedding photographer?”
- Your first step is to send me a message on the contact form on the website! This helps me know if I am available for your wedding date, and to see if our styles and personalities match! After our in-person meeting (or FaceTime/Skype meeting for those out-of-towners!) you will then choose a package, and sign your online customized contract. Then 50% of the grand total is required to reserve your date. The remaining 50% is due two weeks before your wedding date!
Send us a message on the contact form for all wedding and portrait inquiries. I look forward to hearing from you!
I'm Andrea, and I am so glad that you're here! Take a peek around the blog to see some of my favorite shoots. The About page is where you will find out a little more about myself and my philosophy on weddings. The Investment page will give you some details on the services we offer. And to see what our past AEP brides have to say about their experience, check out some reviews over on the Raves page. Then hop on over to the Contact page to inquire about pricing and full package details. Thanks for stopping by!